Friday, May 30, 2014

Get Out of Jail Free Card


I dress in a lot of black. In fact a good fourth of my dresses happen to be black!  Since its warmed up a little where I live I was on the hunt for a great base piece that had loads of class (and I am pretty sure I hit the nail on the head with this one).  So when I stumbled upon this amazing piece from H&M I absolutely had to have it (this particular dress is no longer available but they have similar ones on the website). It sort of reminds me of a high end prisoner haha. I love the high neck line and the sleeves. They give a very Audrey Hepburn feel to the overall look. I kept the look very clean and chose not to add jewelry. However you could always go for some sparkly earrings a chunky necklace or some killer arm candy! Shoes {$24.95} and Sunnies {$7.95} are also H&M and I scored the awesome hat from a thrift shop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment