Friday, May 2, 2014

Out in a Hurry


There is probably nothing worse then waking up and realising that you are running behind and you don't have time to get completely ready so you get to pick and choose what is more important. 
Your hair, your makeup, or your outfit.
I usually choose my outfit. 
 Now we all have late mornings. This one happened to be way more late then I planned so here is my
 'Out in a Hurry" solution for those dreaded late days.

When in a hurry I always try to pick a dress and jacket depending on the weather. This day I was very lucky and  it was around 60* and partly cloudy. You can never go wrong with a dress. Its a fuss free outfit all on its own and it always makes you look like you tried harder then you actually did. This striped navy and white one with brassy type hardware is from a boutique in Franklin, TN called Philanthropy. I got it on sale for around $25. The jacket that I picked was a denim jacket from Forever 21. If  I can remember correctly I got it for around $15 or $20. (looking back on it I would have also thrown on a brown belt). The shoes I wore (even though not shown) were just some brown sandals from target. Finally my beloved sunnies are from my all time favorite store H&M and they were $8. When in a hurry always remember to
 keep things simple!


Don't let a late morning get the best of a potentially great day! Always make the best of things given to you.

Thank you for reading! Stay beautiful!

Samantha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment